Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Well, today is Wednesday already. Well actually its almost Thursday, but you get my point. ;o) so yeah, well this week has been going pretty good for the most part. You know its kind of weird how you can hear the same subject being preach, but yet every time you get something different out of it. This week, at Metro and tonight at church, the lesson was on walking by faith even in hard times and during struggles. I mean both of the lessons pretty much slapped me over! It really made me realize, yeah I'm an ok person when times are good, but once the hard times start coming, there goes my faith right out the window and it becomes all about me doing it myself, or blaming the reason of what's happening on everything/everyone instead of throwing my hands back and saying "here ya go God, take control, I sure cant do it!" really makes ya think!

well, this is going to be a short but sweet (I hope) entry tonight cause I've spent the past hour or two taking with Shawna and Bainum at sonic, then to Becky on the phone about the good old home life, then Wendy about her exciting trip to Washington where she would be right now. *tear* hehe any way, I'll get back on here one day soon, but I have a football game tomorrow, and I'm going to Daniel and Joy's new apartment for a girls night Friday, so... yeah I'll talk laterzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here