Ah, finally, a chance to sit down. Work was pretty good today. Not too rough. As a matter of fact for a Friday night it was really empty. Not that I'm complaining of course ;o). Oh I also got my paycheck today! *AHHH* it was much better than my first one. I actually got paid for ALL of the hours I worked.
ok, my dilemma for the week! I really need help on this one! Say there's this person and he's out of state at the moment. Well one of his very best friends are getting married and he was asked to sing at the wedding. Well the only problem is that he doesn't have the money to come down and neither does his friend (ya know weddings' cost $... Or so I hear) well, say I had the exact amount needed to bring him down for the wedding. It doesn't really hurt me cause the money is just sitting on my night stand, but its quite a bit of $$$. Would it be a smart thing to do to give the guy the money to come down and his friend's "special day"even better? I'm not really good friends with they guy up there, but the one who's wedding it is, I am. Yeah its kind of a bit of money to just be giving away, but then again,I just got paid and it wont really hurt me much. Got any thoughts?...Please? lol well that's all for tonight. I'm dead tired and feel like someone beat me with a stick I'm so sore. Hope you have a great weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home