Well the end of the week is upon us and quite frankly I've got nothing to say. Strangely enough though, I have had that Andrew Peterson song stuck in my head: "Nothing to Say" don't know why really. Heard it on the radio early this morning and its kinda stuck with me.
today was kind of a relaxed day really. After I got out of school of course. But I got the joy of playing basketball with coy at the church. Man I haven't played since... I think back in 7th grade when they forced us to play in p.e. I had fun actually. Then him, Becky and I went to sonic, came back, hung out with Bainum and Val and that was pretty much it. On my way out though, Jerry called me in his office by my surprise. What he said to me really made me feel... Wow... That's the only way I know how to explain it. For once, someone saw me for who I really am and not who I show myself as.
but any way, I went to the collage bible study group tonight. We're now having it at Heights which to be completely honest, I'm not too thrilled about. I'm just more comfortable with a personal type atmosphere if that makes sense. But at least things are able to continue. Tonight was weird though really. I was so pumped and ready for worship, but it turned out to be more of a business meeting. Not that its wrong cause we really do need to get some things settled, but I was just kind of hoping for something different. *shrugs* but as it turns out, there's going to be another rally like the one we had last time, but maybe better. We're trying to get a really good band. Billy's actually going to talk to Cadman's Call next Monday at Metro. Crazy, but its worth a shot! And also we're doing this thing now where we're going to have some one else who feels led to lead a Thursday feel free to do it. Well here goes nothing! My first time to ever lead a study is next Thursday. I have no clue at all what I'm going to talk about, but it gives me a great chance to let God speak through me and not try to speak for him. But the more I think about it, the more excited I become!
I got to work tomorrow until closing so I may and may not get a chance to write, but I've got a serious decision to make. Do I quit or do I stick with it? Honestly yes it is hard work, but I'm not one for quitting. I am getting messed around with, but I like the people I work with. I don't need the money, but its nice to have it when I do need it. See, I just cant make up my mind. I mean if it were possible to lay out for a while, then pick it back up during the summer, that would be great! I just don't want to be one of those people who quit after only a few weeks of working there. Its just not like me. (one of those prideful things I suppose) well I'm getting tired and I still have a lot of packing to do tonight. A lot of my room is already in boxes, but there's A LOT to go still. Ah... The joys of packing, it actually gives me some nice alone time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home