Thursday, January 29, 2004

Here a question? What do you say to someone who has insulted the very reason you live? Honestly. I don't even know where to start really. The only thing I can do right now is keep my mouth shut so I don't say something I'm going to regret.

ANY ways, I haven't seen anyone else write about it just yet today, so I'll do it. Today's devo really kicked butt! Not saying that the past ones haven't, but today just really hit home. Some major conviction happened. We talked about how nobody follows Jesus any more. And its true. How many people honestly believe in him but don't do as He commanded? Like, loving your enemy, turning the other cheek, or offering a thief your property. Crazy theory, but so true! At times we may feel like we've been used or done wrong, and He is telling us to forgive and go the extra mile to help those who do us wrong. But in the same instance, you can read into it that we are the thieves, we are the ones that do Him wrong, and yet he always turns the other cheek and is Always willing to go the extra mile even when at times we don't. I dunno, it just really opened my eyes today. the verse that popped into my head while listening was John 3:30: He must become greater; I must become less.
well after devo I went to go get more help on pre-cal, only problem was, after I got helped with the basic stuff (that I didn't know even though it was simple) I got to end up explaining it to him... Once it got to the REALLY hard stuff, we were both stuck so I just went home. ;o) well, I'm going to go for now, I'm keeping up with the comments going on in my comment link. Its more active than usual. Hope you all are having a great week! And if you feel led to comment, have at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here