Saturday, January 17, 2004

Man, the days seems to go by much faster after you get at least 8 hours of sleep.after sleeping until nearly 11 this morning, I got up, walked around a bit then got restless and went to have lunch with Shawna. After sitting at the church for a while cleaning my car out (which really needed to be done) shawna showed up and the three of us went to Subway which I just happened to be craving. Oddly enough, that's all I've been wanting lately *shrugs* who knows. But after lunch we plundered through Pay Less, and the Dollar Tree hoping for the rain to stop.. Like that happened. With time to kill, Shawna and I headed for Walmart. Bad idea! lol but we had a blast going through the toys for about an hour. I got a little game to go on my keys that will entertain me when I get bored. As a matter of fact, I just got done playing it by myself (kinda sad really since its a two player game). But any way, then for some reason, we decided to make ourselves depressed by going down the Valentines row. Well that did work cause we met Lauren and ended up having more fun that we probably should have. This one lady even told us that! But any way, after wards I came home, rushed off to work running late. Work wasn't too bad at all today! Yeah it was the normal rush for a Saturday, but I made one of our new managers work my register. Probably the first and last time I'll get to boss around a manager. I loved it! That and he kept me laughing. More than most of the grumpy people there. (including me some times) the only thing that I wasn't too pleased about was that I got stuck working "handicap". (which is just the register at the very end that has easier handicap access ect, and is the last one to close) but in front of the counter, there's this rug (to prevent slipping... blah blah blah) well it to happens that there's something that leaks out from under the counter and soaks into the rug and builds up this nasty (ok nasty is a big understatement!!!!) smell. Well usually its not too bad until you move the rug. What did one of the managers tell this guy to do. Move the rug and mop the water( i'm sure its not water, but i dont want to know what it is, so lets just say its water to make me feel better). Now if only you all could see the faces of the people that walked by! No one could even walk over there with out gagging, but lucky me got to work there! lol I was never so glad to close in my life! If you don't think it could have been that bad just imagine the worse thing you've ever smelled ( rotten food, skunk, puke, whatever) and multiply that my 10 and that's what it was like... Yummy huh? lol any way, I think I'm through with that. ;o) well I'm out, I got get up, go to church, have lunch at my aunts house with GSBC's new pastor, then head off to work until closing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here