Thursday, January 22, 2004

Man, today was just a crazy day! It started off kinda bad at first. Woke up late, got called after class cause my teacher thought I was cheating ( to be perfectly honest... I wasn't!) and then I forgot my homework, ect. Your normally day in high school I suppose. But after school it got much better! Hammer and Nails was VERY good... despite the fact that I was being quiet... I wasn't dead... Just thinking! Oddly enough, I have been doing a lot of that lately. Despite the weird things that are going on (being held after class, being pulled over again last night, ect) life is going VERY well. I dunno, just I'm in a really happy mood *shrugs* its not so bad, I could get use to this ;o). Oh the bible study that Sherrice and I got to do tonight went just great! His words came out, I believe, just as they were meant to. I mean normally I don't like being up front and in charge, but I think this got me out of my shell! Once I got going, I couldn't shut up! And one thing that just wooed me was this girl Krystal. Her and I just don't get a long for the most part, but God helped change that tonight. The things I said, she understood and was there with me the whole time smiling, agreeing, commenting. It was awesome. I honestly believe that God may be working with that relationship which I'm all for! Well I'm going to go cause I just got home and still need to pack for this weekend which I'm getting really pumped up for now that its approaching. But I need sleep, this 4 hours just isn't working for me... Stupid projects! ;o) have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here