Wednesday, January 28, 2004

This has been a really great week! hmmm where do I start? How about on Sunday?... Well, I went to the C of C Sunday instead of the Fellowship, and man it was worth the change! To make a long story short, I got a lot of encouragement that was needed. But then after church I got the pleasure of going to lunch with my mom, dad, Vivian and Brad (friends of the family). Good thing I went too cause I came out with the best deal in the end. I got a free meal, free tutoring, and free guitar lessons, and a Christmas present! But after hanging out at the Texas Road House Grill for almost 3 hours, we finally left and I went to church. After that I was going to go home and go to sleep, but Evan talked me into going to their house and watching a movie. Good thing I did too cause I had a great time! The Greathouses are such awesome people!
Monday: well I went to school, no biggy, but afterwards I got to have my first "tutoring" time with Brad. For someone that hasn't done pre-cal in 20 years, he's a very smart guy! We sat there for 4 hours going through the basic stuff all the way up to these crazy equations that no one should ever have to be forced to do. I kinda felt sorry for him cause right when he got off of work, he had to do homework. But in the long run, I think he might have enjoyed the break in routine.
Tuesday: I was suppose to go back for more tutoring but Brad had to work later, so I just went to guitar center to price cases (omg they're expensive!!!). So I left there quickly and went over to Viv and Brad's just to hang out. Stayed there until 9 and came home.
Today: I'm actually writing earlier than I normally do. I usually put it off until late at night to where I'm not sure the next morning what was written. But any way, today wasn't too bad. I think I failed that pre-cal test though cause like always, it was nothing like the review. I hate when that happens *shrugs* oh well. But after putting it off for almost 3 months, I finally got the oil in my car changed. It was a bad idea to take it to walmart though cause at I was waiting what else did I have to do other than look at cds. Well 30 minutes I left there with two new cds, a changed car, and a commitment to go running with my friend after school (I ran into him there and we started talking about going after school. We'll see how far that goes). But the cds I don't regret too much. I got Casting Crowns and Big Daddy Weave. So far I've just listened to the Casting Crowns one and I like it a lot. One of my favorite songs are on there that I really miss singing at church. I dunno, but the words to this song just give me the chills. Its awesome! :
"Your love is extravagant
Your friendship mmmmm intimate
I find I'm moving to the rythms of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant
Spread wide in the arms of Christ
Is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known
You considered me a friend, capture my heart again"


I dunno, there's just something about those words.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here