This will hopefully be a short entry, but I just thought I'd update some of you out there about what all is going on... If you happen to care ;o) . Well Friday I worked of course, went home, got up early and went back to work. Then on the way home I got a phone call from a friend wanting to go to the movies. Well of course I couldn't pass up that offer even though I had spent 13 hours there the past couple of days, what was another 2 right? But over all, I had a great time. There was suppose to be about 7 of us going to watch one movie, but after a little mix up, it ended up to be just me and the Greathouse's watching Big Fish. Which was a very good show I might add! Well on Sunday I was suppose to work again after church, but they sent me home because of the lack of customers. So I went to the super bowl party at the church which was pretty fun for the most part, just got kind of slow after a while.
today went by sort of slow, but it wasn't bad at all. Oddly enough no matter what's been going on, I've had a sense of peace about everything. Pretty nice actually. Well, I finally got some questions answered today that I've been pondering, and some that I never really gave much thought. But it was really great! I love learning new things, I mean some of my favorite times are just sitting down and having discussions! Not many people make me think out side the bubble. There for a while my friend and I were holding each other accountable to this statement daily: "what's something new that you learned about God today, and what have to done to help greater the kingdom?" well evidently, I've slacked off on that more than I should have, and stopped holding each other accountable. Its been a while since I've learned something new daily.
well I'm very tired so I'm probably going to head off to bed once I get my grandma off of here. She's always... And I mean ALWAYS giving me a hard time about not going to see her... I don't even know how to get to Bastop. I'm sure if I tried really hard I might be able to make it, but not on my own, that's for sure cause I don't like going where I don't know my way around. I guess I'm just "scared of change"! lol well have a great week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home