Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Man, tonight was absolutely awesome! After school today my mom called me to see if I would go with her to a revival that the preacher at her church was doing in Rosenberg. Well she didn’t want to go alone, so I figured why not. Well I got much more than I bargained for!!! The music in the beginning was great. Bill and Vicky (the pastor and his wife) sang a few songs. They voices are just unbelievable! Well then there was the Relations Quartet now normally I'm not too crazy about quartet, but OMG! They were... I don’t know how to put it! The tenor and the lead just had the most incredible voices! Not only that, but the personality that they added when they sang was great! (It was funny cause Vicky was trying to play match maker after the sermon, but that’s another story for another time ;oP ) but Bill did an awesome job preaching. He touched on the subject of being revived and repenting. I’ll put it this way; there were some things that I didn’t even know were burdening me at the time that I got to leave there. Cool thing is that I wasn’t the only one. My mom, and aunt and a lot of other people got a "change of mind that will soon lead to a change of heart". I will honestly have to say, I’m glad I went. I’m usually not... hmmm, how do I put this?.. I’m not really one to be all into the whole "revival" scene, but wow... it was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here